Changes to our weekly service
Information when attending our Parish Public Mass
- Do not attend Mass if you have any symptoms of COVID – 19.
- We ask that Face masks are worn with remove briefly to receive the host
- Sanitiser is to be used before entry into the church via hand pump, located either side of the doors above the Holy Water font.
- The Holy Sacrament will be placed in your left hand and NOT YOUR TONGUE.
- Remove you face covering slightly to enable placing the host into your mouth. You must replace your face covering afterwards.