Information when attending our Parish Public Mass
- Do not attend Mass if you have any symptoms of COVID – 19.
- We advise Face masks are worn even though they are not mandatory in Law.
- Even though the Covid signage on pews and floor have been removed, we ask that you continue to be vigilant with social distancing and respecting others.
- Sanitiser is to be used before entry into the church via hand pump, located either side of the doors above the Holy Water font.
- The Holy Sacrament will be placed in your left hand and NOT YOUR TONGUE.
- Remove you face covering slightly to enable placing the host into your mouth then replace your face covering.